New Member and Home Owner

Cedar Ridge Ranch Bulletin Board

New Member and Home Owner

Postby Paradise13 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:24 am

Hello All:

After many years of renting 'cabins' we finally purchased a home in Cedar Ridge! My wife and I love the calmness of the area and the fact it is just far enough from the 'city life' to be peaceful yet the stores are not too far away. Our property needs some TLC but we are looking forward to rebuilding the decks and an exterior paint job next spring.

If anyone can suggest a local contractor/deck builder it would be appreciated. Ideally, I would like to find someone who can do the rough framing for the deck and I will complete the rest. I have built several homes and performed numerous remodel projects. However, the grade of our property for the rear deck will pose a 20+ foot high challenge from the ground. I just don’t have the time or the equipment to complete this task in a short amount of time as a weekend project. I would like to have the footings and frame brought up to ‘modern’ standards and I can take care of the rest.

Finally, I want to thank Jay for setting me up on the forum and answering my questions: mrgreen:

Happy Holidays!

Jeff and Melisa
Paradise13

Return to CRR-Bulletin Board